Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, that is Christmas over for another yer - insane isnt it? Speaking of insane; my favourite gift 2008. Unusually, it was not one that I recieved this year, but rather one that I gave to someone else.

Now just to explain: we're all pretty big ABBA fans in our house. We've seen Mamma Mia on stage in both Edinburgh and Glasgow, ABBA Gold is perpetually aired in our cars and when the Mamma Mia came out on DVD, it immediately became a family favourite. (After going to see it in the theatre twice, of course.)

So when my granny happened to say that she would love to have an ABBA outfit to wear (another dream of hers is to walk the tightrope on her 100th birthday, she's a bit... eccentric to say the least ) my brother and I jumped at the opportunity to get one for her Christmas...



She hasn't stopped laughing yet.

And neither have we.

2 comments:

StephenB said...

Hahaha! That's awesome! Merry Christmas Jem, hope you and your family have a nice christmas

Jemma said...

You too Stephen! Have a great Christmas holidaY!