Sunday 23 September 2007

My WeeMee's got style.



I was going to redo my FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME thing tonight but then I realsied, there really aren't that many things that are interesting about me. I'm a pretty dull person. So instead, I figured I just post one random fact about me. So here it is-

--A few months from the start of the year, I set myself the challenge of learning Sign Language. I'd stopped and started along the way, what with exams and other distractions but I took it back up propperly over the summer and now I'm almost fluent, give or take a few words. Best part of it is that I can have a conversation in class and noone except Lara knows what I'm saying. Its great.

Or maaybe thats just me being weird.

Anyway, as per usual I have a ton of things to do but have managed to find something to distract myself. I've given my WeeMee a room, an umbrella and glasses. How cool. If you're reading and you have a WeeMee leave me a message as I'm message-less. I've also uploaded a few pictures into my Picassa album, viewable by clicking on the swan thing to the right of this. Andd, partly due to Shaun shouting, "HELLO MRS DORNAN!" at my mum every time he sees her, I've created a blog for her. Its a bit.. empty at the moment as she's not posted yet but I'll soon change that. ;)

Music change today. I originally wanted Marc Bolan- Hot Love but its not hosted, so Metal Guru will just have to do. Hard to think he's been dead for 30 years already this month. Also shockingly, its only 19 days to my holidays, 95 days to my birthday, and 98 days to Christmas. Not that I'm counting..

5 comments:

Liz O'Neill said...

Jemma - I think this is one of the best weemees I've seen!

How can you say you are a dull person? Not true... how many people your age write with your intelligence? And how many people do you know who can put together such arty blogs?

I must have a look at your Mum's blog...

Jemma said...

Mrs O'Neill- I started talking to my WeeMee as if it were real the other day... slightly worried. It was a good conversation though!

I'm maybe not completely dull, just a bit dull. =) But thankyoou, my blogs still a bit wacky. But I like wacky. I am wacky.

Wackily dull? Possibly. =)

Anonymous said...

revija denar [url=http://www.vzajemniskladi.info]alta skladi[/url]

Anonymous said...

kam naložiti denar [url=http://www.kamvlozitidenar.info]kako privarcevati denar[/url]

Anonymous said...

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

My web-site - bowens treatment
Also see my web page > craniosacral therapy courses