Saturday 27 October 2007

Halloween!


Finally! Well, four days early but still! Tonight we all had a party at my house, by all I mean all in the above photo, in left to right form.

Bottom Row: Lara Harvey (witch), Hannah McClusky (Evil fairy queen), Me (Marc Bolan/ Drunken Business Woman avec Feather Boa), Stephen Brown (Policeman).
Middle Row: Roslyn Campbell (Evil fairy), Zanda Knight (Zandette), Tom McColm (Harry Potter-esque), Shaun Corbett (Superman!), Hazel Brown (Shaun), Phil Holmes (Pumpkin), and Laura Monteith (Goth).

As you can tell from the photo we had a hilarious night! The picture looks like its been Tom and Zanda's wedding and the rest of us are the wedding goers though. Future premonition? I think not. :) But still brilliant! The rest of the photos are viewable by clicking on the wee box thing to the right of this entitled Halloweeen.

Well I have nothing else coherant to say as I'm rather tired -seeing as we did walk in the cold dark night all the way to Mr Keery's only for him to not open the door- and it is... twenty five past eleven. Dear me. I need to get out of my costume. Night!

2 comments:

Liz O'Neill said...

Wow! this is one of the scariest photos I've come across... Love your Marc Bolan outfit. The Keery wouldn't let you in? How odd! You all look so friendly...

Here in trick or treatland I am at the stage where I am kicking the many pumpkins that are knee deep in the school. And it's not even Halloween yet!

Jemma said...

Oh we're a scary bunch really. Would you have let us in? :P Apparently he was in Stirling at the time. Obviously news had got out and he narrowly escaped..

Haha! Ocht Halloween is a fun time of year, although I dare say I've never liked pumpkins in particular. Sinister vegetables.