Wednesday 26 December 2007

3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Graphics Tablet for me.


I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas, whether you were in Minnesota or India, and that Santa was goood to you etcetc! I certainly had a nice time, despite the lack of snow. :)

Just a quick blog post tonight, mainly because I would only like your opinion, even if you dont usually comment, on these:

Doodle 1
Doodle2

Let me explaaain. For my birthday this year, my mum and dad got me a graphics tablet which is SUCH a joy as I've been moaning about one for quite a while now. (I'm sure they got it just to shut me up :P) Soooo, I've been testing it out by drawing little pictures of people these past few hours and the two images above are the result. They're not that good, but not too bad. I do apologise to James and Mrs O'Neill though. :)Anyway, concrit would be greatfully recieved.

(PS, I didn't get any French Hens or Turtle Doves.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the first person, but Mrs O'Neill is brilliant! Nice to know that you ARE a talented artist as well as a good writer!

Merry Xmas!

Person said...

Ace drawings!

Jemma said...

Heyyy, sorry its taken a while to comment, been busy with Christmas etcetc. Thanks for the lovely comments! Mr W, I'm not good at art nor writing, I'm just a wee bit creatively challeneged ;)

Happy new year! x

Liz O'Neill said...

Jemma... I totally love this especially since you made me look much more friendly than I am! I can't believe you did this with a newly acquired graphics tablet. What's next? A running cartoon about the academy? I think this would really be great to illustrate your blog...
Here's a thought... what about a blog portfolio for art school.

Hope all is going well with your hollybags - have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Creatively challenged or not it's better that than i could do.

Think you got me from one of my better angles.

Jemma said...

Mrs O'Neill, you are friendly! -Not in the over-friendly sense that stalkers and other weirdos have or anything. I'll stop before I make this sound any worse shall I? ;) Andd moving on. I totally love your ideas, especially the running cartoon one, I might just do that, methinks It'd be great to create! Shall update you as and when this happenes. :)

The holidays have been great so far, only 6 days left though. Not so good. All the best for 2008 Miss!

James! You.. you commented! *cue Keery voice* WAAAAAAAAAAOW! Rock on. Lol, one of your better angles being with a girls scarf wrapped round your neck?

Obv. :D

Anonymous said...

You know that i try to keep in touch with my feminine side.:P

I realy need to get taught by mr keery to understand the ''WAAAAAAAAAAOW! Rock on'' bit.

mikeyy said...

He yJemma, I'm bacckkk!
I will get round to commenting more of your blogs later on ;)
Really good pictures..You are an artist!
What si a graphics tablet?

Happy New Year and all that jazz,

Mikey

Jemma said...

Hey Mikeyyy! Happy New Year! Nice to hear you're back, have a good holiday? Well, I'm sure I'll hear all about it on your blog soon! Hope you had a good time.

A graphics tablet is like having a mini WhiteBoard, yunno how they have pens and you can draw on them? Sorta like that, thats hooked to your computer so you can draw electronically. :)

My Big Brown Opinion said...

Very nice!

mikeyy said...

Aw cool! I want one!

Haha