Monday 28 January 2008

I'm NEVER dancing in public again...


Well I wasn't going to update tonight but, I made a rather hilarious (mortifying rather?) discovery on our schools website. If you head to one of the main pages on the site, Latest News, you will find an entry which says: "21st of December: 2007 Snowball- the best yet?" Which has this horrifyingly hilarious picture attached to it.

Yes. That is Shaun (the one with the kilt) and I (the one in the green) right in the middle dancing like eejits, with a funny looking Tom in the far left. AND its on the SCHOOL website, and now this blog.. ARGH.

Tom definitely came off worse. Only just, mind.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Jemma! :( That picture will now be preserved on your blog for years. Nobody should know about it!

Damn school for putting us on the front page. I bet they're doing it to get back at me for my late registrations. Or late essays. Or Mr Warren did it for my apathy when he taught us RME. Or Miss Dunn hacked into the school PCs and put us on there for a laugh.

Hmm... Still, I bet it was Mrs O'Neill. We know you're adept at working this sort of thing! We're onto you and your conspiracies.

Liz O'Neill said...

Well I wish I could... What fun. You look as if you were enjoying yourselves anyway!!