Thursday 28 February 2008

A Drawing A Day.


I've been wanting to start a Picture a Day Blog for a while now but I know myself I'll never keep up with the schedule. So instead, I'm just going to start a blog where I'll post a picture or a drawing or even just a doodle as close to the One-A-Day limit as I can. I think it will be a useful for myself to look back and see how I've progressed- or more likely, not! ;) I'll stick the link in my link bar once I set it up.

I have been changing my mediums lately due to the fact I found myself stuck in the rut of pencil drawings. I like colour, so colour is back on top of my list. Ironically though, tonight's drawing was done on black paper with three sticks of chalk: Yellow, White and Brown. The shoe to the left is far better than the one to the right, don't know why like, but I do apologise. :)

3 comments:

Liz O'Neill said...

I like pastels - this is nice. Have you ever thought of using a graphics (or data) tablet? You can draw images which then appear on the computer screen? Not sure how good they are.

mikeyy said...

This is really good!
I think both of your shoes are good :)
Well Done!
-mikey

Jemma said...

Mrs O- Thank you! I have a graphics tablet, its pretty good for the likes of doodling my cartoons but I've not actually tried it out on proper pictures. Might be an idea to see how that goes.. :)

Thanks Mikey, for both commenting and saying nice things about my drawing! I'm working on getting good lol :) x