Monday 19 May 2008

Pre Maths Exam Terror.


Ah yes. Right now I'm panicking. I hate maths - with an undying passion. I've never been good at it, ever, and right now I'm running out of revision time. The thing is, the more I stress out about it the more I'll forget so I'm just trying to chill. She says, desperately... However, there is something reassuring about your friends having a group argument over MSN about whether Logarithms are called "logs" or "lins". My friends rock. Speaking of which, Stephen's started a blog! His link is on the sidebar so feel free to go check it out.

I'm off to do past papers now until my eyes fall out or I fall asleep; will report back tomorrow - when I will be 100% Maths free. I have waited 5 years for that. Excellent.

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Oh, you'll be alright. I think the relief that you won't have to do Maths any more will motivate you to finish it with a success. XD That's what's happening to me, anyway.

And I heartily recommend bitesize, if you do read this before the exam, as it's just taught me the entire vectors unit that I'd completely forgotten months ago.

Good luck! You WILL be fine. And who cares if you're not? It's only maths.

And natural logarithms are called lons. It's obvious.

Anonymous said...

lol. What's a log :P. Well atleast you are actualy sitting the bloody exam. No matter how badly you've done in it, it'll be better than me.

And lol. Your sidebars not showing up on my internet XD.

Anywho. Better add you back onto the blog roll on my new blog, and shaun's while i seem him there.

Jemma said...

Shaun- Thanks! Indeeed it is only maths, though maths does count for a lot of things. Luckily, none of those things are applicable to my future! Bigg w000t! I'm just glad its over. =)

James- I've no idea what a Log is; I just know I had to know what to do with them, and luckily I did. They make my brain hurt.

The sidebar is odd, it takes about three minutes after my page is loaded to appear. I think its to do with Twitter. Blasted thing. And w00p, I've updated your link so its all good!

GET BLOGGGING! XD

StephenB said...

Eee! Lins ftw! And yay! Maths is over now :D, must start on the art revision sometime soon! Eeek!