Sunday 23 November 2008

Actual [worrying] Conversations.


Jemma says:
haha well fair enough XD
I'll not bore you with I-Spy
James says:
haha XD
waaaaay too much concentration there
Jemma says:
Okay, maybe just one game because I'm loosing focus and singing this song too much
you can go first, that way you dont have to guess, you just have to go yay or nay :P
James says:
hang on
...
last time we played this I was eating sponge
...
and i'm eating sponge again
*suspicious eyes*

Jemma says:
LMAO!
*innocent whistle*
James says:
STAAAAAAAALKER!!
Jemma says:
my sponge senses were evidently tingling :P
James says:
haha
SPONGE WOMAN!

Jemma says:
TO THE RESCUE!!!
B)


*a little later*


Jemma says:
omg
a marshmallow
YAY
James says:
haha
just one?
Jemma says:
yeah XD
James says:
strange
*suspicious eyes*
they normally travel in packs....

Jemma says:
haha oh no, because I'm Sponge Woman, they're only allowed to legally sell me single marshmallows.
James says:
XD