Sunday 9 November 2008

Moments I Dislike; #1


On a cold morning, you get into the shower only to notice that whomever was in it before you has used the last of the shampoo and not told you. You then have to leave the warmth and go downstairs wrapped in your towel to hunt for it, shivering because the heating hasn't reached the tiled floor yet. You return to the shower to find it has chosen to mimic some sort of arctic waterfall in the few minutes you took to located the shampoo. You sigh and happen to look down at your hand.

You notice you've picked up conditioner by mistake.

2 comments:

Liz O'Neill said...

Decent showers and heated towel rails, shampoo no-one else is allowed to touch. That's my dream bathroom. Sounds like a hotel...
Your photographs are beautiful. is this Loch Ryan(?) It's fantastic. How is school? Do you know what you want to do after this year?

Jemma said...

Sounds like bathroom heaven! Our shower is still not fixed, progressively getting worse. XD

Ooh, I'm not particularly sure of what that loch's name is, it was taken near Loch Lommond whilst up in Oban for a couple of days in October. Lovely scenery! Does look a bit like it belongs in Loch Ryan actually...

Schools going okay for the moment, just bogged down with all this UCAS stuff. I've made the 5 choices for the applications - a mix of Scottish Literature/English/Sociology/Art at Glasgow and Strathclyde - but I'm not 100% sure they're the ones I'm going to go with.

I'm terribly indecisive. :D

I've only got to the end of the month to make my mind up, so we'll see. I'll probably blog about it.